Beautiful Single-Floor 4-Bedroom Waterfront Villa
Located in the charming village of Binisfua, Casa Bini Sachi is a delightful villa built in a typical Menorca style with contemporary facilities, right on the water-front of the glistening Balearic Sea!
Breath-taking sea views greet you as you arrive at this magnificent villa, and you can hardly escape them as you flit through the spacious interiors, with floor-to-ceiling windows inviting in the warm glow of daylight.
The entire villa is distributed across the ground floor, making it extremely accessible. In the main building, there is a magnificent living area with two large sofas by the traditional fireplace, creating the perfect cosy spot for relaxing after a busy day exploring the island or enjoying the sea! The kitchen sits alongside this in semi-open plan design and is fully-equipped for all your culinary requirements.
There are four great bedrooms, each offering something a little different to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Bini Sac is in the ideal location for a romantic getaway, a group adventure or an active family holiday – the Balearic island of Menorca is the quieter, perfect version of its big sisters Majorca and Ibiza. You’re located right on the water-front, with immediate access to the water down a path from your garden, so couldn’t be better placed to enjoy the famous Balearic Sea! Within the south-east corner of Menorca, you’re also in the perfect position to explore the towns, quaint villages and other beaches of this stunning island, with many beaches and coves surrounding the nearby areas of Binidali and Punta Prima, and the capital town of Mahon just a 15-minute drive away. Mahon makes for a beautiful day of strolling, with many narrow pedestrianised streets and historical sites to visit, as well as plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants. While it is partly known for its traditional summer fiestas, which take place in different towns around the island all summer long (with origins dating back to the 14th century!), it’s the place for those who enjoy a calmer, slower pace of life. Aside from its traditional fiestas, Menorca is better visited for its white-sand bays such as Pregonda and Cala Macarella, clear, turquoise water and more gentle activities like walking, cycling or horse-riding. With a coastline punctuated by beautiful coves and a landscape awarded the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve status, strewn with ancient stone monuments and an estimated 70,000km of dry-stone walls, this is an island for the nature lovers, and anyone looking for a little rest and relaxation. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without an excellent array of wine and seafood on offer, and Menorca is no different, with a thriving culinary scene. You’re just 15 minutes away from the Airport too, so there’ll be no delays to you jumping in that sea on arrival!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable in cash upon arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed on a request basis, dog breed must be stated. Please note that there is an additional charge of €100 for this.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Balearic Tourist Tax has been included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Property manager levy? : Not included in the rental price, €40 per booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby cots & highchairs are available to hire for an additional charge of €3 per highchair, per night and €5 per baby cot, per night. Please bring your own linen.