Captivating Modern Home with Private Parking
This lovingly designed home is located in the beautiful town of Pateley Bridge, only 14 miles from Harrogate. Boasting incredible views, stunning interiors, a large patio with an outdoor dining area, a summer house and an open porch area for storage, Ravenstone really does have everything.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into an inviting and bright hallway. Head through the hallway to the open plan living and dining room. You will be instantly wowed by the views of the beautiful landscape, views you could never tire of, no matter the season. The living area features a flat screen Smart TV.
Guests have access to the full property. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
There is private parking available on the property for up to four cars.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Experience all the charms of rural life in the delightful little town of Pateley Bridge. As the starting point of the Nidderdale Way it is the perfect place to begin your exploration of the Yorkshire Dales. This circular route covers 53 miles, looping around the stunning scenery of the Nidd Valley, get lost in the landscapes and enjoy an area which is renowned for its floral beauty. With a collection of independent shops and quant tea shops to enjoy your morning cuppa and a slice of homemade cake, Pateley bridge is a welcoming town with character in abundance. For those with a sweet tooth you can visit the oldest sweet shop in England for your midget gems or lemon sherbets. For history fans you can visit the Nidderdale Museum and explore the cobbler’s shop, school room and a collection of relics and artefacts depicting the Yorkshire way of life. No matter what the season you can enjoy a whole host of things to see and do in this stunning Yorkshire dales town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - No smoking - No parties or events - Check-in time is 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM