Elegant, Stylish and Modern Countryside Villa
This amazing property is located adjacent to the Canyamel golf course, which is situated in the North-East of the island. Contemporary fittings, striking artwork and idiosyncratic pieces of furniture form an interior that is both chic and easy to live in.
Comfortably furnished and very well-appointed, the interior abounds with imaginative decorative touches courtesy of the property owner. Worthy of an interior design magazine, the kitchen boasts sleek lines whilst the large bathrooms have warmer natural tones. Modern features can be found throughout: from the designer chaise lounge to the modern exterior fireplace for the cooler months.
The accommodation is arranged over two levels, which duly enhances privacy options for sharing parties. Comfortable, modern and spacious the interior includes three double bedrooms on the first floor and one single bedroom with a sofa bed for one adult or 2 children on the ground...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Cap Vermell Estate residential complex is situated in a stunning setting in the northeast of Majorca, surrounded by nature, unique landscapes and the sea. Everywhere there is pure, fresh air and tranquillity. The Cap Vermell destination is an outstanding spot only 50 minutes by car from Palma de Mallorca airport and a short distance from the coastal village of Canyamel, a truly peaceful zone surrounded by coves of fine sand and crystalline waters. It is also possible to access it by sea from the nearby resort of Cala Rajada, as it has a marina with capacity for 85 berths and space for boats up to 18 metres in length. Capdepera, the municipal district to which the Cap Vermell destination belongs, and all its neighbouring villages, are rich in history, traditions, crafts, gastronomy and architecture. The Cap Vermell destination is an authentic paradise for all lovers of golf thanks to its extensive, local offer. Four golf courses with different characteristics, the main ones in Majorca, are all within a 15 km radius from Canyamel. And they all have views to the sea. The combination of interesting play and the tranquillity of the surroundings will make this an unforgettable golfing experience. Canyamel Beach, with smooth, fine sand, is a tranquil sandbank that has grown next to the mouth of the Canyamel Torrent, the habitat of sea birds and ducks. It is of average length and the perfect width to make it feel comfortable. It is bathed by clear, transparent waters and is sufficiently deep for boats to anchor. The Cap Vermell destination is surrounded by a transparent sea and an almost eternal sun throughout the entire year. The Balearic archipelago is a paradise for both experienced sailors as well as for enthusiasts. The marine landscape, the endless coves and the wonderful fine-sandy beaches will ensure that all who visit the island in search of different and surprising landscapes and seascapes will not be disappointed. Boat charter and hire on the Balearics is a very common activity, on islands teeming with places to relax and disconnect, do a spot of tourism or enjoy a night out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.