Exclusive Trendy House near the Centre of Whitby
Shell House has been carefully designed with luxury furnishings and beautiful interiors to create a relaxing feel throughout.
The property benefits from a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area where the whole family can retreat after a busy day at the seaside. Fully equipped for all self-catering stays, you���ll be able to prepare and enjoy meals easily during your visit.
There are four bedrooms at Shell House. Each bedroom has a sophisticated and minimalist look to ensure guests have a tranquil night���s sleep. Perfect for group stays, the master bedroom features a king size bed, the second and third rooms are doubles and the fourth is a twin.
Shell House has three modern and clean bathrooms. Boasting either a walk in shower or bath with overhead shower, there are facilities for the whole family.
Guests have access to the full property. The keys to the property are accessed via...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a few short steps away from Shell House, so it���s ideal if you want to experience a bustling seaside town. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you���ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. You���ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a short drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**