Modern Fresh House with Private Parking
Curlew House boasts an open plan living, kitchen and dining area on the top floor of the property. Whether you’re preparing a meal in the fully equipped kitchen, tucking into a family dinner at the dining table or enjoying a cosy night in front of the flat screen TV, this is the perfect place to socialise with your loved ones.
The property has three stylish bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed, the second room is a double and the third bedroom has single bunk beds. Each bed boasts premium bedding and bed linens to ensure you have the best night sleep possible.
Curlew House has two bathrooms. Whether you’d like a long hot soak in the tub or a refreshing shower, there is a bath in the family bathroom or walk in shower in the second bathroom for you to use. Ultra modern and sleek, both rooms have matte black accessories and grey tiles.
Guests have access to the full property. The keys to the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a few short steps away from Curlew House, so it’s ideal if you want to enjoy a break by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.