Marvelous Countryside House in Great Habton
With exposed beams and a low ceiling, the living room has a traditional cosy cottage feel. The perfect place to retreat to after a day of exploring the local area, you can fire up the wood burning stove and enjoy a night in with your loved ones. Relax on one of the comfy sofas and turn on the large LCD smart TV which has easy access to services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime. You can also bring your favourite films with you and watch them on the DVD player. There is an Amazon Alexa smart speaker complete with subscription to Apple Music so if you are having a lazy morning you can listen to your favourite tunes or radio station.
Head to the kitchen diner and you’ll find a beautifully decorated space. Fully equipped for all self-catering stays, the country kitchen features modern appliances such as a dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. From crockery and cutlery to teapots and tumblers, the cottage has everything you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Great Habton is a quiet countryside village just 6 miles from the bustling market town of Malton. Perfect for walks and cycling, you’ll have access to beautiful North Yorkshire countryside and great links to neighbouring areas. There is a local pub just a two minute walk from the cottage where you can enjoy meals and drinks during your stay. Families will love the popular tourist spots nearby such as Flamingo Land theme park which is a short 5 minute drive away and the North York Moors Steam Railway which can be reached in 15 minutes by car. If you’re looking for an adventure, Dalby Forest is 35 minutes away where you can experience adventure trails and the Go Ape course. We’d recommend visiting the pretty market town of Malton, located on the north of the River Derwent. With an exceptional foodie community, an abundance of shops, restaurants and cafes, stunning countryside surrounding the area, Malton is ideal for days out.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.