Charming 3-Bedroom Home with Pool, Close to Village
Situated in a picturesque village on the foothills of the stunning Tramuntana Mountains, where there is a weekly market, Casa Paprika is the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday with family or friends in the north of Mallorca.
The charming casa has been fully renovated with careful consideration to allow modern style to meet tradition and authenticity. Whitewash walls and white wooden beams in the ceilings throughout the country house create a light, airy ambience, while glimpses of original stone walls are a reminder of the casa’s heritage.
The open-plan living space with a lounge and dining area is the perfect spot to watch the satellite TV or dip into a book from the big bookcase. A stunning modern dining table is situated behind and lies before a natural stone wall and open fireplace. A few steps lead to the uber modern kitchen, featuring all the mod cons you need. Around the breakfast table is an excellent...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Caimari is a village on the foothills of the Tramuntana Mountains with lots of history and is well known for its olive groves and olive oil production. Running almost 90 kilometres long and with many of its peaks over a kilometre high, the Tramuntana mountain range has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage site for its historical, cultural, and environmental importance. Whether you drive, cycle or hike, there are so many stunning sights to see along the way, including cliff top viewing points like the Mirador de Ricardo Roca and the Mirador Es Colomer that will take your breath away. The beautiful monastery LLuc is only 20 minutes away by car and is one of Mallorca’s most sacred pilgrimage sites. A charming botanical garden is featured in the grounds and is surrounded by pine-covered mountains. For beautiful beaches, head to Cala San Vincenc, an old fishing village arranged around four little cove beaches and stunning blue water, which is a just 40-minute drive away. Port de Pollensa is just 35 minutes away and is one of the most popular coastal towns in northern Mallorca. Guests will love exploring the beautiful large marina and a horseshoe bay, with a stunning mountain backdrop. The beach is long and wide and filled with sun loungers and many cool beach bars.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Eco Tourist tax is not included in the rental price and is to be paid on arrival - 2.20€ per person per night for over 16's
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included