Sophisticated House Full of Natural Light
You’ll find beautiful interiors throughout Guillemot House. The cosy living area boasts arched ceilings, skylight windows and french doors to create a bright and airy feel. The ideal spot to unwind with all of the family, you can enjoy the flat screen TV whilst relaxing on the velvet sofa or one of the accent chairs.
Also sharing this space is the kitchen. Fully equipped for self-catering staycations, you’ll have everything needed to prepare meals.
Guillemot House has three stylish bedrooms and two bathrooms. You’ll find the master king bedroom along with a separate shower room on the ground floor. On the first floor, you’ll find a second king bedroom and the third bedroom has single bunk beds. The family bathroom is also located on this floor and features a bath with overhead shower, WC and basin.
Outside there is a garden which the whole family can enjoy.
Guests have access to the full...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
The centre of Whitby, and Whitby Harbour are just a few short steps away from Guillemot House, so it’s ideal if you want to enjoy a break by the sea. The area is famous for the quality of its fish and chip restaurants, and there are plenty of places where you can sink your teeth into a fresh catch. When you fancy a drink, you’ll find a variety of bars as well as pubs and shops in the local area. Whitby is also famous for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. You’ll find plenty of sites near the apartment with historic interest relating to the story. The main inspiration can be found at the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. In particular, Dalby Forest and Guisborough Forest, just a drive away and they both have various beautiful walking and cycling routes to explore.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.