Delightful Modern Apartment with Free Parking in Whitby
Church Square Eskape has everything you could need for a self-catering getaway in Whitby. The cosy living room features a comfy leather sofa and matching armchairs as well as a TV with Sky Sports, Movies and Kids packages so the whole family can keep up with their favourite shows during your stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need including cookware, utensils, dishes and cutlery. The perfect spot for enjoying meals with your loved ones, also sharing this space is the dining area.
Church Square Eskape has two bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king size bed and the second bedroom has a bunk bed with a double on the bottom and a single on top. Both rooms have crisp white bed linens and colourful soft furnishings.
Head to the family bathroom where you���ll find a corner bathtub with a handheld shower, WC and basin.
Guests have access to the full apartment. The...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Church Square Eskape is just a short walk from Skinner Street, Flowergate and the harbour so you���ll be perfectly placed for exploring the seaside town. The iconic Flowergate is one of the oldest and most historic streets in Whitby where you���ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops lining the street. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short 5-minute walk from the apartment. On Pier Road, you���ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.