Villa Valenti is a beautiful, two storey, a semi-detached villa that offers beautiful seafront views and direct access to the sea, sitting imperially on a quiet corner of coastland, yet a stone’s throw from all local amenities.
With its elegant white-washed exterior, with sloping, terracotta tiles and an array of tropical plants and shady trees, this home is tucked in green and sweet, secluded spot.
The sandy cove Cala Egos is only two hundred meters away, while the villa looks over a beautiful private pool with ample lounging and sunbathing space. The outdoor areas are sublime at Villa Valenti; there is an outdoor leisure room, with lounge furniture and dining table for al fresco meals.
The gardens are expansive and immaculately maintained, yet also have a natural charm. The sea breezes and dappled shade of the trees keep them fresh.There is an outdoor shower room in the garage, for an added touch of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Set in the beautiful Cala d’Or, Villa Valenti has the supreme advantage of having both the beach and all amenities on its doorstep. A few moments walk will take visitors directly to the local bars, restaurants and shops; while the beach is a small staircase away! Town centre is just three kilometres away, while the nearest golf course is ten kilometres distance. The airport is sixty kilometres away. Water sports and beach life are very much central to Majorca. Cycling is a significant part of the tourism trade in this part of Majorca - it has become a central hub for those wanting to make the most of the diverse array of northern routes and rugged, beautiful scenery. With safe, yet challenging, mountain roads and year-round temperate weather, cycling enthusiasts will find themselves among a like-minded biking community. Hiking is likewise very much a draw for visitors to the region; a beautiful hike being the route to the former monastery Lluc, situated in the Tramuntana mountains - along yet wonderfully rewarding path offering unspoilt views of luscious nature. Golfers will be very much at home with an array of golf courses to select from. Whether it be pilates, or paddle boarding, kite surfing or chartering a private boat to explore hidden corners of the coastline, the opportunities for sports and activities at all levels are endless. Not so much known for its nightlife, this corner of Mallorca is very much a family-friendly destination, however many of the restaurants offer live music and party nights. The range of eateries is diverse, while all ages will be welcome in restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Other Ts and Cs : If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking, you must do so in writing