Wonderful, Large 5-Bedroom Countryside Villa
This beautiful large, elegant villa is located in the countryside in a peaceful area yet close to local villages, towns and beaches. Occupying 15,000 square metres of land, you will be able to roam freely in the grounds whilst marvelling at the spectacular views of the neighbouring countryside and hills. The castle at the top of the hill can also be seen and walks through the countryside among olive and almond trees are recommended.
Recently built, this villa is of a high standard. Ideal for families, there are five ensuite bedrooms, four of which are on the ground floor, and plenty of living space with a grand lounge and a wonderful dining area. There is a Playstation 3, ipod dock and free Wi Fi to keep you entertained and connected too and the table tennis outdoor will provide hours of fun.
The exterior of the villa is where you will spend the majority of your time, with a large terrace and covered dining area providing...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located close to the village of S'Horta, on the outskirts of Cala d'Or, this village is a small traditional Spanish community. Here you will find narrow cobbled streets, adorned with restaurants and bars and a beautiful church. Cala d'Or itself is close by and is family friendly with beaches, shops, restaurants and cafes a plenty. Catering for all ages, there really is something for everyone here. There are varied water sports to partake in along the beaches, a golf course nearby, and boat trips to take you to the various coves along the coast line. The trendy and fashionable marina is well worth a visit with restaurants and bars to relax in as you admire the spectacular yachts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 3pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and pool towels
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : From 1st July 2016, every client who is over the age of 16 will be required to pay the 'Eco Tax' in Mallorca. The tax is €1.10 per person per night from 1st May - 31st October and €0.55 per person per night at all other times.
- Please note that this tax will need to be paid prior to your holiday commencing.
- Other Ts and Cs : The air conditioning is set on a timer to come on between the hours of 2pm-4pm & 10pm-6am