Marvelous House with a Stunning Terrace
Pecks Cottage boasts a cosy living room with ample seating and a flat screen TV. The perfect spot for the whole family, you can unwind here after a busy day in Whitby.
This dog friendly property also benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen and diner. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, you���ll have everything you could need to prepare and enjoy meals. Open the double doors and step down into the terrace area which has incredible Abbey views and outdoor seating.
Pecks Cottage has three beautifully decorated bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king size bed, the second is a small double and the third room is a twin. All bedrooms have premium bedding and linens to ensure the best night sleep possible.
There are two clean and modern bathrooms in the property. The family bathroom has a large bathtub with overhead shower, WC and basin. The second room has a walk in shower, WC and basin.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pecks Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby within walking distance of pubs, restaurants, cafes and bars. Head to Pier Road and you���ll find an array of cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you���ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you���ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**