Newly-built 4-Bedroom Family Villa in Quiet Countryside
A newly built and wonderful villa situated a short drive from the charming coastal resort of Porto Colom and situated in a rural country setting, this villa allows guests maximum comfort and tranquillity. Driving down a quiet country lane and private driveway will lead you to Villa Florentina, this beautiful stone-clad country house is situated perfectly to enjoy far reaching views across olive and almond groves and distant mountains and the coast. The larger town of Cala d’Or can be found within a short drive.
Located in a well-maintained garden, this property can sleep up to 8 guests in 4 beautifully designed bedrooms. Each of the rooms have been designed to maximise comfort, style and make the most of the outdoor space available.
The super large kitchen and barbecue is a chef’s dream, cook up plenty of culinary delights with ease. The outdoor kitchen has an impressive oak banquet dining table for up to 14 people...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated in the rural location of Mallorca’s countryside sits this villa. Within a short drive you will find the picturesque Porto Colom. Porto Colom is a haven for those who love traditional Spanish tapas, with plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from. The sandy beaches and coves of Cala Sanau are also close by too. Situated a short drive away is the larger town of Cala d'Or, which has a vast array of restaurants, boutique shops, bars and wonderful beach coves too.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £220 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : No
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Tax : From 1st July 2016, every client who is over the age of 16 will be required to pay the 'Eco Tax' in Mallorca. The tax is €1.10 per person per night from 1st May - 31st October and €0.55 per person per night at all other times. Please note that this tax will need to be paid prior to your holiday commencing.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Tax : The Balearic Eco Tourist Tax has been included in the rental price