Modern and Bright Villa with Stunning Sea Views and Pool
Surrounded by glorious countryside and offering sea views as far as the eye can see, is contemporary Villa Mauro. This holiday home is located within a quiet, rural village in the Sesimbra region, with several beautiful beaches a short drive away.
The neutral décor employed throughout Villa Mauro makes it a serene and relaxing place to call home during your stay in this lovely area of Portugal. As well as showcasing plenty of modern design by way of its features and furnishings, the villa’s more rustic touches create a timeless and welcoming atmosphere.
Villa Mauro’s light and spacious accommodation are set over two floors. On the ground floor is an air-conditioned, open-plan living-dining room that offers direct access to the outside space. The living room features two areas, with one being ideal for sitting by the fireplace with a drink on cooler evenings.
The main area features two comfortable sofas...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Mauro enjoys a peaceful setting within a rural village, surrounded by rolling countryside. Despite this relative seclusion, there are several restaurants and cafés less than a 10-minute walk or five-minute drive away. This means it couldn’t be easier to head out for lunches or evening meals. Also quick and easy to reach are the beaches along the nearby coast, with a 10-minute drive bringing you to beautiful spots such as Praia da Baleeira. This somewhat secluded beach is also wonderfully wild and offers stunning scenery and views. It features rocky outcrops and is more suited to walking than sunbathing. If you do decide to explore the sea here, you’ll find it ideal for snorkelling as the water is so clear. The town of Sesimbra is around a 20-minute drive from the villa and is where you’ll find lovely sandy beaches and plenty of history to explore. California Beach is one of the most popular places to lay a towel down on or take a stroll. The sea is relatively calm here, making it ideal for swimming. It can get a little busy at peak times but head down to the far end of the beach to enjoy the quieter, shaded areas by the rocks. There are many seafront seafood restaurants to choose from when lunch time comes round. The historic highlight is the 13th-century castle that sits high above the town. Forty-five minutes away by car is Setúbal, a lively port city with a long and rich history. The waterfront is a great place to relax while watching boats coming and going, and the city centre is awash with a traditional atmosphere. Climb up high above the city to the Fort of São Filipe and be rewarded by spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £600 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price.
- Beach towels not included in the rental price, €5 per towel per stay
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday on high season
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, optional: €20 per day
- Pool heating charge? : Not included in the rental price, optional: €20 per day
- Tax : Touris Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning not included in the rental price, optional: €20 per day