Charming Villa with Superb Views, Pool, and Gardens
Relax completely at Villa Colabella, a luxury villa in Umbria near Tuscany. This traditional Italian villa is designed for maximum comfort, and a stay here includes mid-week housekeeping. Choose from a full menu of spa treatments, including yoga classes, a Turkish bath or a hot stone massage. The private swimming pool, elegant terraces and fragrant gardens are the perfect place to sit down with your favourite book from the library. The villa features four bright and airy bedrooms, each with a luxurious en-suite bathroom. Enjoy a drink before dinner in the living room with working fireplace. Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with Sky TV and DVD player will keep you connected with life back home, if you desire. Located near the small village of Trevine, Villa Colabella is a short drive from Città di Castello (15 km). Climb the Torre Comunale for an amazing view of this picturesque town, and visit the shops for local cheeses, wines and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Grazia is located at 700 meters above the Park of Titignano and Casemasce is the closest village. Spoleto, Assisi and Perugia are all reachable in just 1 hour. The hilltop town of Orvieto is under 30 km away and accommodates many remarkably beautiful historic attractions including the stunning Gothic Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta. Around 10 km in the other direction takes you to the ancient town of Todi, first mentioned in 1300 BC in Roman mythology as a town built by Hercules on the site where he slew the fire-breathing giant Caucus. Today you can visit many grand medieval Palazzo, and visit one of the oldest common spaces in Italy, the Piazza del Popolo, a Lombard-Gothic construction that existed in the 11th century and is often used today as a movie set.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 (one week) & €1000 (two weeks or more) payable in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price, up to 500 Kw
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Friday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price, payable cash on arrival
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included