Charming, Rustic Villa with Spacious Lawn and Beautiful Pool
Villa Xoana is a haven of rustic luxury, in a secluded spot just moments from Carvoeiro on the Algarve coast, overlooking the Monchique mountain. This home provides large-scale holiday accommodation, in an airy, lateral bungalow layout, with a farmhouse feel, finessed with all the hallmarks of luxury. Fourteen guests can be accommodated across six bedrooms. A perfect blend of traditional and modern, Villa Xoana is ideal for large families, travelling perhaps with grandparents or a nanny, or a couple of families travelling en masse. The villa has a “homey” feel to it while providing every comfort, in a rural location while being a few minutes from the amenities of Carvoeiro. Guests will enjoy arriving down the country lane to find this green oasis of tranquillity. The living space is designed for large groups, with high ceilings featuring exposed sloping timber in keeping with the original feel of the villa, with large comfortable sofas....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Xoana is just a few kilometres from Carvoeira, which was formerly a traditional fishing village. Today Carvoeira is a picturesque resort town, situated on the dramatic Algarve coastline which boasts an array of golden beaches. The city retains its traditional small-town feel, full of Algarvean character and charm, it is known for its fantastic beach, Praia de Carvoeiro. Boat trips to the Benagil Cave is a fantastic activity for the whole family, while the surrounding region offers historic towns, hiking trails and ample opportunity for water sports. The coasts and cliffs along the Carvoeira stretch are amongst the most beautiful and dramatic that the Algarve has to offer. For a day trip, Silves is a delightful, traditional Portuguese town steeped in Algarvean culture and history. Once the ancient capital of Algarve, today Silves is a vibrant tourist town that maintains its original feel. Silves is both historically intriguing and picturesque; set within Algarve countryside on the banks of the slow-flowing Rio Arade river. The town encapsulates a distinctly Algarvean flavour, with open-air cafes, cobbled streets and bustling day to day life. Nowhere gives a more significant flavour of everyday life more than a local market - and Silves market which is on six days a week is a hub of authentic Portuguese life! The liveliest day is Saturday when traders from around the region come to town to set up their stalls in the square. There is something for everyone in the Carvoeira region. Golf players or those who love water sports won’t be disappointed, while culinary enthusiasts can take advantage of the many restaurants offering fresh seafood and other delights. For those who wish to venture further afield, day trips to Albufeira and Loulé are worth considering. Boat and coastal tours offer a leisurely pace for exploring. Whether it be pretty historic streets and traditional plazas, a business golfing trip or a culinary adventure, this corner of Southern Portugal has it covered.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Other Ts and Cs : Use of gas and water included in the rental price
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Inlcuded in the rental price till 300 kwh. Above 300 kwh, €0.30 per kwh
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday across July & August, any day for the remainder of the year