Luxurious Villa once home to a Royal Princess with Stunning Bay Views, Private Beach, and Pool
The beautiful Villa Ferragudo was once the home of a royal princess and to this day still remains in the ownership of a Portuguese Royal family. Perched on the cliffs overlooking the bay of Ferragudo in the western side of the Algarve, it is the perfect choice for a luxurious villa holiday to Portugal. Villa Ferragudo boasts beautiful views over the stunning bay and beach below and even has its own private access. Situated over 3 levels, the villa can sleep up to 19 guests. Villa Ferragudo has been completely refurbished and updated with modern facilities throughout to create a unique yet comfortable property. The original furniture has been restored to help maintain the traditional features and incorporate the family coat of arms. The drawing room has patio doors leading to a lovely balcony with beautiful coastal views. The lower ground floor also has a bedroom, perfect for children with 3 single beds and leads directly out to the pool...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in the western part of the Algarve and a 70 km drive from Faro Airport lies the coastal village of Ferragudo. Overlooking the beautiful bay of Lagos, it is the perfect option for those who are looking for a quieter villa holiday and especially those looking for the charm of golf. There are several golf courses situated within 15-20 minutes’ drive from Villa Ferragudo. The estate grounds slope down to a sandy beach with private steps leading down to the beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking allowed outside only
- Pool heating charge? : Solar heating available at extra charge of 200 Euros per week
- Energy costs included? : Central heating: the house has central heating for winter use, on request at a weekly charge of 100 euros for half a house rental and 200 euros for full house rental.
- Internet access? : WI-FI internet access – complimentary and available on request.
- Pets welcome? : No
- Security deposit : €1,000 payable two weeks before arrival via credit card or bank transfer
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Arrival time : After 16:00
- Departure time : Before 10:00
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby and child equipment available upon request with a supplement (prices beased on hire for a week):
- Cot €40
- High Chair €35
- Stairgate €35
- Children Playground €40
- Baby Swing Chair €30
- Intercom for Babies €40
- Bed Side Rails €30
- Baby Walker €30
- Booster Seat €30
- Pool Fence €400
- Other Ts and Cs : Rollaway bed available for €140, per week
- Changeover day : Saturday