Elegant Villa wtih Clear Sea Views, Pool, and Leisure Room
Commanding excellent views of both the sea and Madeira’s capital city, Funchal, Villa Ariedam is an elegant and luxuriously-appointed holiday home in a laidback residential area. Spread across three spacious floors are beautiful rooms designed with your comfort and convenience in mind, with plenty of outside space to enjoy the picture-perfect views. Villa Ariedam has a well-established feel throughout its interior, with classic pieces of wood furniture, lovely paintings and traditional rugs in many rooms. There’s also a sense of the contemporary that comes from the extensive leisure facilities on offer. The huge open-plan living/dining space can be found on the ground floor. There are two seating areas here, with one featuring a flat screen television and comfortable sofas that are ideally positioned for family movie nights. When meals are ready to be served, move over to the classic wood dining table. Several sets of French doors open...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Villa Ariedam enjoys a convenient location within a residential area that offers a range of amenities. Cafés and a restaurant are within a 15 to 20-minute walk, with Funchal city centre and its huge choice of bars, restaurants and shops all within walking distance. Lovely places to spend a few hours are the numerous gardens in the immediate area. Madeira Botanical Garden and Monte Palace Tropical Garden are both just over a five-minute drive from the villa. Stroll around these lush gardens to see a range of plants, flowers, herbs and trees that can be found across the island. You can also reach these gardens via cable car, which is an experience in itself. Rise high above Funchal and take in spectacular views over the city and sea. If you’re lucky you’ll also spot some of the animals that call the mountains home as you pass over them. Drive into the heart of Funchal city for fun days out. One of the most popular things to do with the children is to hop on board the Santa Maria de Colombo. This boat is a replica of Christopher Colombus’ ship and leaves twice a day on trips along the coast. Along the way you have the chance to spot dolphins and whales and to jump into the sea to cool off on especially hot days. There are no sandy beaches in the area, with the coast featuring volcanic, black sand stretches instead. Funchal has several Lido's, allowing you to enjoy the sea from pebble beaches and loungers to soak up the sun. Also, be sure to visit the city’s old town area, with so many beautiful historic buildings lining its narrow, cobbled streets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 a.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : On a request basis & to be paid upon arrival
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating at 26ºC is included in the price
- Other Ts and Cs : Parties are not permitted at this villa