Spectacular Villa with Amazing Views, Infinity Pool, and Terraced Gardens
Occupying an elevated position that means it offers spectacular views over the sea and the city of Funchal in Madeira is Moradia Santo Antonio. This comfortable villa enjoys a well-connected spot in a pretty residential area and has plenty of idyllic outside space in which to unwind and relax. With a mix of established pieces of furniture that add elegance and modern facilities for convenience, Moradia Santo Antonia is an ideal family holiday home. The amount of space both inside and out means that everyone can easily find their own favourite place. The ground-floor lounge is a cosy and welcoming place to relax, with several comfortable sofas and armchairs to choose from. Glass sliding doors flood the space with light and offer direct access to the outside space. The modern kitchen comes with everything you could need, including an oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and coffee machine. There’s also a small table with chairs for grabbing a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is extremely well-positioned for reaching convenient amenities. Just a five-minute drive away from the villa are restaurants, cafés, bars, banks and a fresh fruit and vegetable shop. You can also quickly and easily head out to indulge in some retail therapy, with one of Madeira’s biggest shopping centres also just five minutes away by car. Here you’ll find a large number of restaurants, varied shops and a cinema. Make sure you take a break and take in the panoramic views over the sea from the rooftop terrace. Even though there aren’t any golden sand beaches in the area, you can still enjoy a day by the sea. There are several Lido's in Funchal that feature volcanic black sand, with Barreirinha Beach Lido being one of the best. The beach here is small and pebbled, so you can hire some sun loungers and enjoy relaxing as you listen to the water lapping the shore. The sea is generally very calm, so everyone can go for a swim safely. For a history fix, explore the old town area of Funchal, which locals call Zona Velha. It’s full of history and culture, with many ancient buildings lining its narrow, cobbled streets. One of the most beautiful is 15th-century Corpo Santo Chapel, which is definitely a must-visit. After you’ve finished strolling the streets here, take the cable car up to Monte where there’s a stunning botanical garden to discover. It’s full of exotic herbs, plants and flowers that can be found across the island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Please request - Pool Temperature of 24ºC is €150 per week, 25ºC is €200 per week & 26ºC is €250 per week. To be paid in cash on upon arrival.
- Other Ts and Cs : Parties are not permitted at this villa
- Other 2 : Cots & High Chairs available upon request