Gorgeous House with Free Parking in the Heart of Whitby
Paradise View has a beautifully furnished living room with a leather chaise lounge style sofa and comfortable armchairs. A statement brick chimney breast, flat screen TV and an exposed beam ceiling complete the space. The property also benefits from an open plan kitchen diner. Here you���ll find modern appliances, dishes, silverware and cleaning supplies so you���ll have everything you could need to easily prepare meals.
There are three spacious bedrooms in the house. The master bedroom features a comfy double bed and an ensuite. The second room is also a double and the third bedroom is a twin. You���ll find a tranquil and comfortable feel in each room.
The family bathroom features a walk in shower, WC and basin.
If you are looking for a dog friendly property with private parking, Paradise View is your perfect match.
Guests have access to the full property. The keys to the property are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Paradise View is located in the centre of Whitby within walking distance of pubs, restaurants, cafes and bars. Head to Pier Road and you���ll find an array of cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you���ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you���ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**