Whitby Dazzling House with Lovely Interior
Paradise Cottage has a welcoming and homely feel throughout. With a spacious living area, you���ll have ample space to unwind with your loved ones. Relax on one of the sofas and turn on the flat screen TV to keep up with your favourite shows.
If you want to make the most of your self-catering stay, the house has a fully equipped kitchen. Also sharing this space is the dining area so it���s ideal for socialising and enjoying meals together.
Paradise Cottage benefits from three cosy bedrooms. The master bedroom has a comfortable double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bath, overhead shower, WC and basin. The second bedroom has a double bed and the third bedroom has single bunk beds.
You���ll also find a separate shower room on the first floor with a walk in shower, WC and basin.
The cottage benefits from private parking at the property, making your stay relaxing from the moment you arrive.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Paradise Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby within walking distance of pubs, restaurants, cafes and bars. Head to Pier Road and you���ll find an array of cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you���ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you���ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.