Whitby Modern Luxurious House with Natural Light
Sherlock Cottage has an impressive ground floor space. With sloped ceilings, skylight windows, spotlights and Herringbone wood flooring, it has a stunning look and a premium finish. The space includes a living room with a large leather corner sofa and a huge flat screen TV so this is the perfect spot to snuggle up with your loved ones.
The kitchen is a shaker style in grey and is fully equipped for self-catering stays. Also sharing this space is the dining area which includes a large table, bench and leather dining chairs. Ideal for preparing and enjoying meals with your loved ones, this space is the real social hub of the house.
Upstairs on the first floor, you���ll find the family bathroom and two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king bed and ensuite. The second room sleeps three, with a single bunk bed plus a separate single.
Head upstairs to the second floor and you���ll find the master bedroom....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Sherlock Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby and you���ll find restaurants, shops and pubs less than a 5-minute walk away. The cottage is located on the West side of the seaside town making it perfect for reveling in nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you���ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**