Marvelous Vibrant House in the Heart of Whitby
Morse Cottage has stunning interiors and premium furnishings throughout. The property has a beautifully designed open plan space which includes the kitchen, living and dining area. Different shades of blue are featured throughout the room to create a truly tranquil feel. If you���re looking to relax, you can kick back on the sofa and watch the flat screen TV or prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
On the first floor, you���ll find two bedrooms and the family bathroom. The first bedroom boasts a king size bed and an ensuite. Ideal for children and teenagers, the second bedroom is a twin. Both rooms have a stunning look with premium bed linens and furnishings.
With sloped ceilings and skylight windows, the master bedroom is located on the second floor. The stylish room benefits from a comfy king size bed and an ensuite bathroom.
Escape to Whitby, park up at the cottage and enjoy your stay from...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Morse Cottage is located in the centre of Whitby and you���ll find restaurants, shops and pubs less than a 5-minute walk away. The cottage is located on the West side of the seaside town making it perfect for reveling in nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you���ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**