Fabulous House with Outdoor Patio in the Heart of Whitby
Cobble Cottage has a relaxing and welcoming feel throughout. With a neutral colour scheme and comfortable furnishings, you’ll feel at home as soon as you step through the front door.
On the ground floor, you’ll find an open plan living and dining area plus a fully equipped kitchen. Ideal for families and small groups, you can relax on the sofas in front of the large flat screen TV or enjoy home cooked meals together at the dining table. The cottage benefits from an enclosed patio area with seating so you can also spend quality time with your loved ones outside. Your dogs can also enjoy the outside space at Cobble Cottage.
Head upstairs and you’ll find two cosy bedrooms. A perfect setup for families, the master bedroom has a king size bed and the second bedroom is a twin. The family bathroom is stylish and modern with a bath and overhead shower, WC and basin.
Guests have access to the full property....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Set on the West side of Whitby, Cobble Cottage is just a short 10-minute walk into the centre of town. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and even more fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.