Lovely Modern House with Private Outdoor Space
This homely cottage is tucked away behind the cobbled streets of the delightful seaside town of Whitby. Upon entering the cottage you step from the hallway into the cosy living room. A space perfect for enjoying time with your friends or family, a night in front of the TV or a relaxing morning with a hot cuppa.
The living room leads straight into the dining room where you can enjoy a home cooked meal or share local produce brought from the fine selection of independent shops in the town.
The cottage benefits from a fully equipped kitchen, ensuring you have everything you need for your break away from home.
Take the stairs to the first floor and you will reach the first of the two bedrooms. This room is decorated with a neutral colour palette with added sea tones of blue and green. The bunk bed features a double bottom bunk and single top bunk, plenty of space for three guests.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Apothecary Cottage is located on the east side of Whitby. You���ll find narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants just a short walk from the front door. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker���s gothic novel ���Dracula���. Walk over the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk and you���ll find yourself at the West side of town. It���s here you can discover cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants! Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Step outside of Whitby and you���ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it���s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**