Grand Villa with Picturesque Gardens, Putting Green, and Pool
This elegant and stylish villa is situated among picturesque landscaped gardens close to the prestigious and exclusive Quinta do Lago resort.
The villa boasts an array of wonderful features, facilities and furnishings including air conditioning throughout, under floor heating, flat screen TV, sound system, PlayStation3 and Sky television. There are plenty of facilities to keep friends and family occupied and entertained during your holiday.
The interior is contemporary and welcoming, with wonderful living spaces and five well furnished bedrooms. Four of the five bedrooms are equipped with excellent ensuite bathroom facilities as well as private terraces from which you can relax with a glass of something.
The master suite is particularly impressive, featuring an idyllic chaise lounge overlooking the manicured grounds, a wall mounted flat screen TV, an ensuite bathroom, a walk-in closet and a balcony.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Quinta do Lago is one of the most well-known golf resorts in Algarve offering an extended range of accommodation opportunities. Whether you go for an apartment, a villa or a townhouse, you will notice that each property is modern and tastefully designed yet in perfect harmony with the Portuguese-style architecture. As countless of different types of amenities are at your disposal, this exclusive resort is definitely the perfect holiday choice for families, groups of friends and couples alike. Sport lovers will benefit from golf courses, tennis courts, a riding centre and plenty of water activities such as pedalos, windsurfing and sailing available at the Watersport Centre. As the Algarve region has an all year-round sunny and warm climate, take advantage of the communal and child-safe pools surrounded by marvellous lush and tropical gardens. On top of it all, wonderful golden sandy beaches with crystalline waters can be reached with a short drive, so don’t miss the chance to hire a car, drive past the Rio Formosa reserve and get to discover the immense Algarve coast. In the resort, you will also find shops and delicious restaurants serving fresh fish, seafood and other local dishes, as well as pubs and snack-bars. A very popular BBQ night takes place every Thursday night at Pedro Pool's Bar. Although our properties are set in privileged spots where residents can enjoy a peaceful atmosphere, there is no lack of opportunities for adults’ socializing and little ones’ entertainment. What better combination for an unforgettable holiday?
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 payable two weeks before arrival via credit card or bank transfer
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Other Ts and Cs : Travel cot and highchair: €35 each per week
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Pool heating charge? : €400
- Other Ts and Cs : Cot €40
- High Chair €35
- Stairgate €35
- Children Playground €40
- Baby Swing Chair €30
- Intercom for Babies €40
- Bed Side Rails €30
- Baby Walker €30
- Booster Seat €30
- Pool Fence €400
- (Prices based on hire for a week, for Baby & Child equipment)
- Other Ts and Cs : Rollaway bed available for €140, per week