Lovely Dog-friendly Two-bedroom Cottage
This lovely cottage has a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area. With a neutral colour scheme, spotlights and light wood flooring, the space is modern and welcoming. Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals during your stay. The living area features two blue matching sofas and a flat screen TV so it’s the perfect place to relax with your loved ones after a busy day.
The family bathroom is ultra sleek and clean. With a bathtub, separate walk in shower, WC and basin it is the ideal setup for all of the family.
Head upstairs to the second floor and you’ll find two cosy bedrooms. The master bedroom has a comfortable king size bed and the second room is a twin. Both rooms feature plush bedding and premium bed linens to ensure you have the best night sleep possible.
The cottage welcomes well behaved dogs and benefits from private parking on site. Guests have...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Set on the West side of Whitby, Springhill Cottage is just a short 10-minute walk into the centre of town. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the East bank which is full of narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.