Chic Villa with Tranquil Garden and Pool
Situated in a peaceful position within leafy surroundings and enjoying views of both the sea and Minho River, Villa Senade is a contemporary and comfortable holiday home within easy distance of several sandy beaches.
The villa has been furnished with a neutral décor, with touches of cool blues and greys to create the perfect relaxing retreat after days out exploring the beautiful Minho region and Costa Verde.
On the lower floor are two bedrooms; one being a double with door opening onto an outdoor terrace and the other with a set of bunk beds, ensuite shower room and access to the outside space. There’s also a shower room for use by all guests. Providing extra convenience for your stay is a laundry room with washing machine.
The upper floor’s main feature is a spacious open plan living/dining area. An extra large sofa and comfortable chair with footstool allows everyone to sit and watch a film together on the flat screen...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is within a 20-minute walk of amenities such as a minimarket, shops and restaurants. For a wider choice of facilities and days out, the pretty town of Caminha is just over 2 km from the villa and an easy drive. The main attraction of the town is the square with its numerous historical features, such as the 16th century fountain that sits at the heart of the area and the medieval castle keep that was turned into a clock tower during the 17th century. There's a weekly market where you can buy examples of work by local lacemakers and artisans, as well as a range of fresh produce and items of clothing. Caminha is where the Minho River meets the ocean and so creates a naturally beautiful landscape of sandy river banks, green countryside and pine forests that perch on the sides of granite mountains. You can go surfing on the strong waves of the sea or kayak down the Minho River for a more leisurely way to soak up the scenery of the area. Drive around 10 minutes south and you'll reach Praia de Moledo, which is particularly popular with windsurfers. Parking is available close to the beach, and there are many cafes from which to grab some lunch before settling down on the sands for an afternoon of relaxation and fun with the family. Not far out to sea from the beach is a small island that's home to the Ínsua Fortress. Originally built in the 15th century as a convent, it was converted into a coastal defence post during later centuries. Local fishermen offer regular boat trips to the island for those wanting to visit this dramatic structure.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €450 charged to client’s credit card at time of booking and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 30/06 - 01/09, otherwise 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.