Luxurious Hillside Villa wtih Vegetable Garden, Tennis Courts, and Refreshing Pool
Perfectly enveloped in tall, fragrant forests and perched on a hillside of the Lima valley, Villa Alisande offers truly luxurious living just eight kilometres east of the charming Roman town of Ponte de Lima.
The fantastic interiors offer a vibrant mixture of modern facilities. The huge kitchen is definitely a highlight, with sleek marble worktops, a huge fridge/freezer and a large island perfect for food preparation. The bright white, black and deep red tones create a truly luxurious feel, with a matching dining table alongside seating up to eight guests. The open plan design creates a social atmosphere, while the wall of patio doors open nicely onto the large terrace space beyond, creating a fusion of the indoor and outdoor spaces and allowing a flow of natural light and fresh air through the ground-floor.
There are five deluxe bedrooms, finished in a Scandi, minimal style, all of which are as sleek, modern and beautiful as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in the fabulous rural landscape of Minho, Villa Alisande is in the ideal spot to explore the fascinating history and sublime landscape of the region. Ponte de Lima, one of Portugal’s oldest and most historic towns with a delightful range of shops, bars and restaurants among the ornate squares and cobbled alleyways, and a huge market on the river bank every other Monday, is just a fifteen-minute drive away. The country’s only National Park, the mountainous nature reserve of Peneda Geres National Park is less than half an hour away, and hosts prehistoric remains, walking trails and rugged hills as well as deer, wolves and golden eagles! Minho is a fantastic, largely rural region on the northernmost Atlantic tip of Portugal, bordering the Spanish region of Galiza, with which it shares many attributes. Minho is perhaps most famous as the home of the Vinho Verde, a crisp, dry white wine (although as the name suggests, it is in fact green!) best enjoyed with a local fish dish. Both the delightful market town of Barcelos and the stunning historical centre of Viana do Castelo (where there are even sandy beaches!) are just a 40-minute drive away, while the town of Braga, the capital of the district, is about half an hour away and hosts many relics of the region’s diverse history. Portugal itself is a small, fascinating country at the most Western point of mainland Europe. The capital, Lisbon, is known for its lively nightlife, with endless bars and clubs full of fun-loving locals and tourists alike, but also has plenty of fascinating history (check out Belém, jam-packed with monuments!) and undulating terrain, famously termed the ‘city of the seven hills’. From Lisbon, it is very quick to travel by the domestic high-speed train line to the city of Braga which will connect you fairly quickly to Villa Alisande. With a vast coastline with the powerful Atlantic Ocean, Portugal is a true paradise for the keen surfer, or indeed even those looking to try if for the first time. And for those less keen on surfing, the beaches of Portugal are still well worth a visit for their beautifully clear waters and fine sands.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €450 charged to client’s credit card at time of booking and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 30/06 - 31/08, otherwise 5 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is an extra €300 per week from the 29th June - 30th August, and €350 per week for all other periods.