Charming Villa with Glistening Pool and Beautiful Garden
As you wander down the cobble-stoned pathway, under the towering trees and past the bushy hedging you will start to feel your shoulders drop; the tension will melt away as you begin your holiday.
Entering the villa, you are greeted by bright white walls contrasted against the dark tiling and exposed wooden beams. It’s a very European, continental home; with arched doorways and shuttered windows.
All guests can relax and take a load off, as this home away from home offers many nooks for some peace. There are plenty of living spaces; an open plan living room with enough space to seat the whole crowd come movie night, and also another living room, with a games table.
The kitchen, which is like taking a step back into grandma’s house, is well-equipped with everything from a coffee maker to a microwave to make mealtimes less stressful. Meals can be enjoyed in the spacious dining room, which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With over 20 million tourists a year, Portugal is a lively holiday hub. The dreamy, Mediterranean weather is an obvious drawcard; but the beaches, history and stunning architectural delights are just some of the other reasons why people visit. This villa is located along the Lisbon Coast, a relaxed spot that is a respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. This region is home to some of the most beautiful beaches, for sunbathers and surfers alike. It is also home to some of Portugal’s historic jewels and some of the most beautiful, fairytale-like palaces. When it comes to sun worshipping, it is worth visiting Praia de Ursa, which is famed for its rock formations and also to Caparica Coast, which has more than 30 miles of beach, often less crowded than other spots. Nearby spots for day-trips include Sintra, which is home to the aforementioned turreted palaces; Convento dos Capuchos, an abandoned monastery and Obidos, a 12-century walled town. Last, but not least, you certainly must enjoy some of the freshly caught fish that adorns the menus of many local restaurants. After all, when in Portugal!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Central heating is available upon request for an additional cost of €200 per week
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August
- Pool heating charge? : Pool is heating is available upon request for an additional cost of €200 per week