Fabulous Five Bedroom Countryside Villa with Two Pools
Villa Amery is a fabulous, countryside villa, located in a tranquil, pretty part of the Mallorcan countryside. The property is surrounded by wonderful views of fields and trees making it the perfect retreat away for those wishing to escape the hustle and bustle.
The villa is a grand, luxurious property, flooded with natural light throughout with an excellent main house and two guest houses. The stylish, contemporary design, mixes modern styles with traditional materials, forming a unique building and atmosphere. The main house is full of wonderful space, with elements of luxury in every room. There is an impactful double-height lounge and hall. The lounge is an amazing space, with panoramic views on three sides of fields and trees. This space is perfect for entertaining and spending time together as a group. The fantastic kitchen/dining room has ample space for everyone to crowd round and enjoy a meal together, should you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Cala D’Or is a beautiful holiday destination on Mallorca’s southeast coast. Cala D’Or may have started life as a little fishing village, but these days it is a well-loved and admires resort that comes with stylish shops, bars and restaurants. The area blends the charm of cobbled streets and low-rise buildings with modern amenities, maintaining an authentic Spanish style. The marina with its resident superyachts, adds an aspect of glamour to the area. You have 7 beaches to visit in Cala D’Or, all small and romantic, secluded coves with clear water. Cala Gran is the biggest of the beaches, where you can find watersports and sunbeds. There is something for everyone in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details may be requested as a guarantee
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Internet access? : Wifi Included
- Other Ts and Cs : The first cot and highchair are included in the price. The second cot or chair cost 5€ per night each.
- Other 2 : Timetable A/C: 21.00-09.00 h
- Tax : There is a tourist tax to be paid at €2.20 per person, per day.
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday across peak dates
- Minimum stay : Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay
- Pets welcome? : No pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking