Exceptional Villa with Open Lawns and Beautiful Pool
Villa Laria is an exceptionally finished, architecturally designed contemporary holiday home on the Aroeira Golf Resort, south of Portugal. Set within its ample grounds, arranged over a fantastically airy, bungalow space, Villa Laria is quietly commanding in its stunningly modern design and finish. Like something from an interiors magazine, this home is minimal design at its best. Every feature has been considered within the unfussy, sleek and modern spirit of this home. As a result, it provides a wonderfully calm, light and tranquil aura; uncluttered, this is a designer’s paradise. Infused with natural light, the living spaces blend perfectly with the outdoors through large floor to ceiling glass doors - the clean lines make such an appealing view for those aesthetes and design enthusiasts. Both functional and comfortable, the furnishings are fresh, characterful and ever so subtle - in keeping with the modern, luxurious tone of the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Within the resort, guests have access to two 18 hole championship golf courses. There are a further four tennis courts, spa, health centre and playground as well as restaurants and all amenities. This array of on-site facilities makes for such a relaxed stay - guests need not worry about running out of basics, or for a last minute change of dinner plans the bars and restaurant provide excellent local cuisine. Aroeira boasts a stretch of thirty kilometres of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal; whether it be the lively and buzzing beach at the village of Costa da Caparica, to the more wild and rugged beaches at the southern end of the stretch, visitors will not be short of choice. This region of Portugal is ideal for water sports enthusiasts, whether it be canoeing, snorkelling, diving or surfing, the area is a water lovers paradise. The beauty of the Lisbon coast is that it provides a breezy escape from the capital, whilst being home to some of Portugal’s historic jewels, which attract thousands of visitors: the ancient walled town of Obidos, the 12th century monastery at at Alcobaca, the Catholic pilgrimage site of Fatima, and the fairytale palaces of Sintra. Lisbon itself is a vibrant and colourful city with a fascinating history; the town is rich with museums, monuments and a lively waterfront with bars and many restaurants showcasing a blend of traditional and contemporary architecture. There are many attractive towns to visit along the Lisbon coast, such as the beautiful former fishing village of Cascais, the vibrant resort town of Estoril, or the surfer’s paradise Carcavelos or romantic town of Sintra. Taking the Atlantic road from Ericeira to Peniche, down to the pretty, well-heeled town of Comporta, visitors will come across small harbour villages, hilltop castles, estuary reserves with flocks of flamingoes and mile upon mile of beach. Comporta is Portugal’s answer to St Tropez; it has a chic laid-back vibe with wonderful restaurants and pristine sands backed by windswept dunes - a designer’s haven. Sintra deserves mention; perched above wooded slopes, it is known for its turreted palaces, the most famous being the ornate Palacio Nacional and the pink and yellow Palacio da Pena. The town’s cool hilltop air has long attracted writers, artists and poets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £600 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Yes, but only at the owners discretion. The owners will confirm after being made aware of the number of, and breed of the pet.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, optional: €20 per day
- Tax : Inlcuded in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the owner of this property will not accept groups of young people under the age of 30.