Luxurious Villa with Large Indoor and Outdoor Pool
Situated in the exclusive community of El Madronal, close to Benahavis in Costa del Sol, lies the grand and impressive Gran Villa San Pietro.
Sheer luxury and comfort resonates from this commanding villa, set in an elevated position, which provides wondrous views of the surrounding countryside and mountains from the multiple terrace areas. Outdoor living is a must with so many places to sit and unwind, sun bathe and dine, utilizing the gas barbecue and covered dining terrace area.
The large outdoor pool is inviting and families of all ages will enjoy escaping the heat of the sunshine with a dip.
The interior of the villa is elegant, high beamed ceiling create a spacious atmosphere and the large living rooms provide enough space for the maximum occupancy.
The indoor spa complex is rather unique and is the ideal place to relax, be it summer or winter. The heated indoor pool is great for relaxation as is the 8 person...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
El Madronal is a private gated estate, with a handful of properties located within it. Located in the Benahavis community, there are plenty of restaurants to sample, as Benahavis has a fantastic reputation for cuisine, be it locally caught fish, tapas or innovative dishes. Located close to Marbella and Puerto Banus, fine sand beaches are close by, which are child friendly, along with plenty of nightlife and entertainment. The year round sunny climate of Costa del Sol lends itself to perfect weather for those that love golf, and with a vast number of courses close by, you will be spoiled for choice.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner two months before the rental start date and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and pool towels
- Changeover day : Any day
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, 2 hours of daily housekeeping included, charges thereafter
- Minimum stay : 3 nights, except August which is 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and highchairs included free of charge on request