Beautiful Villa with Entertaining Space
A large and truly jaw-dropping beautiful villa at every single turn, Villa Kano is the perfect place for a luxury holiday with family or friends.
All interiors have been completed to a 5 star specification including Fendi designer furniture in the lounge and dining area, bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch oversize baths, rain shower wet rooms and dressing rooms attached to bedrooms. Every single bedroom has an ensuite, providing comfort and convenience.
Accommodating 20+ guests in absolute comfort, this spacious villa stretches over a large, secluded plot with extensive landscaped gardens, terraces, swimming pools (outdoor & indoor), hot tub and sauna.
The professional kitchen, BBQ and outdoor cooking area are designed to cater for large groups with ease and with a multitude of dining areas outside, make the most of the warm sunshine.
Villa Kano is situated in a gated community with video...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Marbella is one of the most beautiful destinations in Europe, renowned for its glorious beaches, classy dining, designer shopping and prestigious yachting. It has everything - beaches, mountains and old world charm, perfectly balancing stunning countryside and cosmopolitan city streets. A unique microclimate makes it a warm destination all year, with little rainfall, cooler in summer and warmer in winter than the rest of Malaga province. Surrounding the famous port of Puerto Banus, the coastline is sandy, and as you move inland, Marbella becomes a haven for golf, tennis and leisure enthusiasts, all surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery. The region is steeped in tradition, with festas and festivals all year and a cuisine that makes it a true gourmet’s paradise, boasting a cosmopolitan array of restaurants, bars and culinary treats. Easily accessible all year around with frequent air connections direct to Malaga from all over the world, it is little wonder that Marbella has attracted the rich and famous for many decades.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000
- Arrival time : 2 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : No - €500 worth of electricity included, thereafter it is charged as per the meter reading.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and changed weekly
- Pets welcome? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking indoor
- Changeover day : Saturday or Sunday
- Other Ts and Cs : This villa is in the middle of a residential area so exterior music is not permitted