Elegant Villa with Lush Garden and Beautiful Pool
Villa Thalita is a contemporary holiday villa situated in Aroeira resort. The modern building houses four bedrooms and three bathrooms across two storeys.
At the resort, guests can enjoy access to two championship golf courses, as well as just about everything else including a shopping centre, a spa, a playground, restaurants and bars.
The lovely garden boasts a beautiful pool with sun loungers and has neatly-kept hedges at the back and a luscious green lawn. Guests will be able to socialise and entertain friends and family outside with the barbecue and outdoor dining area.
The covered dining area has space for all eight guests who can prepare great breakfasts, lunches and dinners on the barbeque. The inside of the villa is easily accessible through floor-length sliding doors that overlook the surrounding scenery.
The open-plan living and dining room exudes minimalism and are decorated in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Thalita is located close to the beautiful beach of Praia Fonte da Telha, at only 2km away. Lisbon locals often frequent this fantastic destination for its deep golden sands, big surfable waves and perfect sunsets. The glorious Atlantic beach contains excellent beach bars, fresh fish restaurants, and summer parties that go well on into the night. It is advised to stay at this beach until the sun is going down as the sunset looks phenomenal against the surrounding woodland and as the fishermen are arriving back from catching fresh fish from the sea. Costa de Caparica is only 11km away from the villa, and being along the coast is renowned for its delicious fish restaurants. Sentido do Mar is a favourite sushi restaurant located on the seaside and opens all year round. Favourite dishes among visitors to the restaurant include sushi platters, shrimp pasta, tuna steak, salmon tartare and a salmon burger. Princesa is also situated along the Costa de Caparica coast and has cosy beach beds available for the use of customers. The restaurant and bar are worth visiting for its excellent seafood and tasty sangria, all set against great music and fantastic sea views. The region of Setubal lies 40km away from Villa Thalita and is famed worldwide for its exceptional wines. José Maria da Fonseca is a wine cellar for enthusiasts who wish to learn about the history of this vineyard and noted wine company that started in 1834 and has been operated by the same family ever since.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £750 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Security deposit : Air conditioning in all house included in the price (included in the rental price)
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, central heating optional: 175€ per week
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August