Contemporary Villa Boasting Beautiful Sea Views with Pool and within Walking distance to Beach
Within moments of the beach and boasting beautiful sea views, this villa is a contemporary and family-friendly holiday home on the Sintra coast.
Classic furnishings and a neutral décor create a warm and comfortable base for enjoying time with the family. This villa is ideally located, being within walking distance of the fine sands at Praia Grande and a range of restaurants and bars.
The villa’s spacious accommodation is set over three floors. On the ground floor is a beautiful open plan space with living and dining areas. Sitting close to a modern fireplace and television are a colourful choice of sofas and chairs in which to unwind and relax with the family in the evenings.
Sharing the space is a large, classic dining table that’s ideally positioned to take in garden and sea views and allows access to the outside space via patio doors. Next door is a modern kitchen with all the facilities you could...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Within moments of stepping out the front door of the villa you'll be strolling along by the sea on a golden beach. Praia Grande is popular with locals and tourists alike, and the strong waves make for some excellent surfing conditions. There’s plenty of space on the sand for the children to play games and come in and out of the beautiful sea as you unwind on a sun lounger. Dramatic cliffs are home to some fascinating trails where you can spot dinosaur footprints. Adjacent to the beach is Praia Pequena and between the two is a large outdoor saltwater swimming pool. The town of Sintra is approximately a 12 km drive from the villa and will take you around 20 minutes to reach. Nestled within the pine-covered foothills of the Sintra mountains, this enchanting town is well worth a visit for its fairytale feel and romantic architecture. One of the most impressive of the many villas and palaces in the area is Pena Palace. Built in the 19th century on the site of an old monastery, the building sits majestically upon a hilltop that offers stunning views over the Sinta-Cascais Natural Park that surrounds it. Back in the historic centre of the town, there are plenty of quaint shops selling local goods to explore as you walk through the narrow streets. Finding somewhere to stop for lunch or simply a coffee is easy, with a large choice of cafes and restaurants on offer. Portugal's capital, Lisbon, is just under an hour away from the villa and provides a livelier city experience with its thriving nightlife and culture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1500 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, electric heating: €30 per day, to be paid at time of booking
- Tax : Not included in the rental price. To be paid at time of booking. €1 per adult (over 12) per night up to max 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday from late June to September