Stunning Villa with Sparkling Pool, Delightful Terrace and Garden
This ultra-modern, luxury villa is set in the pinewood forests of the Aroeira golf and beach resort. Architecturally impressive, with bold, square frames jutting out at angles from each other, Villa Constantiana can sleep up to twelve people.
Not only is the living, dining and kitchen area open-plan, but the first floor is also open to the ground floor! Creating an atrium-style space, accentuated by the enormous rectangular windows and glazed mezzanine balcony, you have a stunning, open area at the heart of Villa Constantiana, making it a beautiful and unique holiday venue.
Styled to perfection, the lounge and dining room complement each other beautifully. This space is ideal for large groups of friends and family to get together to relax and share meals. Light floods in from the high window to make it, bright, airy and delightful.
The dining room leads on to the super-modern kitchen, featuring an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
A three-hundred-and-fifty-hectare site of protected pine forests, parkland and waterways surround Villa Constantiana. The Aroeira golf resort is picturesque, exclusive and brimming with fantastic amenities for the on-site villa guests. You have a spa and communal tropical swimming pool, a shopping centre, four tennis courts, two eighteen-hole championship golf courses, a children’s playground, bars and restaurants with takeaway menus. Amazing! If you’re dreaming of soaking up the sun on one of Portugal’s best beaches, dream no more. Praia da Fonte da Telha, just two kilometres from Villa Constantiana, is a long stretch of pristine white sand, flanked by the refreshing waves of the Atlantic Ocean and the protected fossil cliffs of Costa da Caparica. Running alongside the beautiful beach, Costa da Caparica has some lovely bars and restaurants which specialise in grilled, freshly caught fish. Enjoy lunch or a sunset dinner on their terraces, while admiring the sea view. For a full day’s sightseeing, drive the twenty-five kilometres to Lisbon. Explore this city’s fascinating history through visits to the castle of Sao George, which also offers the best view of this beautiful city, the monastery of Jeronimos, a UNESCO world heritage site and Belem Tower, to name but three jewels in Lisbon’s historic crown. For a whistle-stop tour of Lisbon, take the hop-on-hop-off open top bus or board the famous number 28 tram, which rattles through the old city centre. For impressive, continental-style plazas and paved boulevards, be sure to wander around Rossio square; a meeting place for both locals and tourists since the middle ages, and Praco do Comercio on the waterfront. The site of a royal palace destroyed by the 1755 earthquake, it’s now a bustling, fascinating corner of Lisbon for people-watching, shopping and lunch. If your legs can’t take any more culture, return to the luxury and relaxation of Villa Constantiana’s private pool and garden. Then as the sun goes down, retire to your terrace with family and friends, sipping local vinho and sharing the day’s memories.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €600 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included