Chic Villa walking Distance to Beach and Village with Great Views, Terrace, and Pool
Located between Carvoeiro and Portimão, Villa Belinha is a modern, 5-bedroom house in Ferragudo. Just 150m from the beach, and within easy walking distance of the village centre, this villa is both comfortable and contemporary, with a spacious terrace and a beautiful private pool.
Head up to the rooftop terrace at Villa Belinha and you will really be able to appreciate its magnificent location. The Atlantic Ocean is enticingly close, and you have a great view of it from the villa. Other outdoor areas offer you seating and dining areas, a barbecue, bar and fireplace, plus you have plenty of loungers to settle on beside the palm-fringed pool.
The house itself boasts air conditioned bedrooms and has underfloor heating in most areas. There’s a relaxing lounger with warming stove and flatscreen TV and a very modern kitchen equipped with American-style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and an island. Largely...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
With some of the most stunning beaches on the Algarve in the vicinity, Carvoeiro is a town well worth discovering. It has developed a compelling offer to visitors, with a good range of restaurants, bars and amenities amongst the traditional whitewashed buildings of its centre, and beautiful sightseeing opportunities in all directions. Rugged cliff and secluded coves give the beaches of Carvoeiro plenty of character, with notable rock formations that have become attractions themselves. You can take a boat trip to see the caves of Praia de Benagil, where a circular ‘eye’ opening gives sight of a small beach hidden inside. Praia da Marinha, a short distance east, is considered to be one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, with incredibly transparent waters, and Praia da Carvoeiro, closest to the town itself, is a very pleasing spot too. Along the clifftop, you can admire Carvoeiro’s enviable surroundings from the boardwalk – many of the caves along the coast are visible from this vantage point. Another notable sight is the beautiful Alfanzina Lighthouse, and you may also come across the A Boneca restaurant. While there are many places to eat in Carvoeiro, not all can boast the incredible location of this one, amongst the rocks and caves, giving it an unrivalled ocean view. South of mountainous Monchique, at around 50 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport, Carvoeiro enjoys a great location west of that city. Well clear of the hedonism of the Albufeira strip, the resort has beautiful Portimão just 10km away, with its stunning marina and excellent shopping facilities, and golf courses and theme parks close by. You may also be tempted to take to the water in Carvoeiro, with windsurfing, kayaking and sailing all possibilities. Lively bars and nightlife are plentiful, but if you would rather chill out, the cool vibes of Manoel’s Jazz Club could well entice you.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath and pool towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturdays
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rentaol price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Other 2 : Please note that whilst we do not anticipate there being much disturbance, there is some construction work nearby to the villa planned for 2020. A 10% discount has therefore been applied to the rental cost.