Charming Villa with Spectacular Sunset Views and Dazzling Pool
How do you fancy waking up each morning to find yourself above the clouds, stepping out onto a private Loggia, and tucking into breakfast on a breath-taking hillside in the valleys of Perugia? Welcome to Villa Nebbiosa, a traditional Italian stone farmhouse bordered by pine trees and olive groves, restored to offer a blissful, luxury accommodation experience.
Staying true to the landscape that defines this property, the owners have been sure to restore it with traditional local materials, and it in fact boasts a very low carbon footprint. Stepping inside, gorgeous four poster beds, wardrobes and other stylish wood furnishings make centrepieces for characterful bedrooms.
The stylish private swimming pool is surrounded by slate tiles and sits overlooking the valley, offering quaint rural vistas and an amazing point from which to watch the sunset.
The spacious dining and living areas create a magical setting for evenings...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Nearest village Trestina which has all ameneties necessary and is a 10minute drive. Trestina has a railway station with hourly trains as far south as Perugia and as far North as Sansepolcro in Tuscany. Nearest local Towns are Citta Di Castello which is an Italian walled town and Umbertide both within a driving distance of 30minutes. A car is essential and the road to the property is an unmade road of 4kilometres and therefore a car with good ground clearance is necessary. The house managers can provide numerous services and activities such as chefs, cookery courses, wine tasting etc. There are two wonderful golf courses, one about a 25minute drive and Antognolla which is a 40minute drive. Fly fishing with a local guide. Lake fishing is available in Umbertide. Perugia the capital city is a 50minute drive and has wonderful festivals such as Umbria Jazz and the yearly Chocolate festival.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm.
- Departure time : 10.00 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately from May to October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.