Elegant Vineyard with Breathtaking Views, Pool, Garden, and Vineyard
The approach to Villa Mirabilis, along with the cypress and lavender, lined driveway, signals that this is going to be an extraordinary place. And it is. Newly restored in a traditional Italian style, the elegant stone building has breath-taking views over the Tiber valley, to picture-postcard Todi and the mountains beyond.
Umbria is often called ‘the green heart of Italy’ and being central it’s possible to reach the coast to the west near Rome or the east, the Adriatic, in under 2 hours. But there’s a wealth of interest and beauty on the doorstep in Umbria: Todi, for example, the nearest (12km) of several charming hill towns have a beautiful piazza, Piazza del Popolo, which has been the backdrop for many a movie.
There are lots of restaurants serving good, traditional, Umbrian food to suit all pockets. You can immerse yourself in history too, in Todi and surrounding hill towns. All...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Mirabilis is located in the heart of Italy in the region of Umbria. Umbria is bordered by Tuscany to the west, the Marche to the east and Lazio to the south. The hilltop town of Orvieto is under 30 km away and accommodates many remarkably beautiful historic attractions including the stunning Gothic Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta. Around 10 km in the other direction takes you to the ancient town of Todi, first mentioned in 1300 BC in Roman mythology as a town built by Hercules on the site where he slew the fire-breathing giant Caucus. Today you can visit many grand medieval Palazzo, and visit one of the oldest common spaces in Italy, the Piazza del Popolo, a Lombard-Gothic construction that existed in the 11th century and is often used today as a movie set.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €750 (one week) & €1000 (two weeks or more) payable cash on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price, up to 500 Kw
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :