Luxurious VIlla with Fragrant Gardens, Elegant Terraces, and Pool
Relax completely at Villa Colabella, a luxury villa in Umbria near Tuscany. This traditional Italian villa is designed for maximum comfort, and a stay here includes mid-week housekeeping. Choose from a full menu of spa treatments, including yoga classes, a Turkish bath or a hot stone massage. The private swimming pool, elegant terraces and fragrant gardens are the perfect place to sit down with your favourite book from the library.
The villa features four bright and airy bedrooms, each with a luxurious en-suite bathroom. Enjoy a drink before dinner in the living room with working fireplace. Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with Sky TV and DVD player will keep you connected with life back home, if you desire.
Located near the small village of Trevine, Villa Colabella is a short drive from Città di Castello (15 km). Climb the Torre Comunale for an amazing view of this picturesque town, and visit the shops for local cheeses,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Umbria is one of Italy’s most beautiful and enchanting regions. This tranquil land of saints and ancient mystics, with its romantic countryside and its historically rich medieval hill towns, inspires a special reverence in the hearts of Italians as well as the foreigners visiting it. More than anywhere else, the region seems to represent the country’s spirituality. With less than a million inhabitants, Umbria’s population density is half that of the national average, allowing ample individuality. The simple pleasures of country living, surrounded by idyllic natural beauty, is enhanced with art, architecture, and wonderful food and wine in nearby towns and cities throughout the two adjoining regions of Lazio and Tuscany. Families spend quality time together while on holiday at Villa Colabella. Guests have a chance to relax and visit all surrounding areas full of art and history, plus they can enjoy cooking classes, wine tasting, local wineries and food producers to increase their knowledge of Italian gastronomy.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 16 pm - 19 pm.
- Departure time : 11 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in June, July and August, 3 nights during any other periods.
- Security deposit : €2000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.