Luxurious 5 bedroom single family home
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!! Live the high life at this gorgeous 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath single family home in Beaver Creek!! This dazzling home wows with a gorgeous eat-in kitchen, expansive living space with vaulted ceilings, two bonus living areas, and a private patio for entertaining. Spectacular, unobstructed views of Beaver Creek mountain. With over 5,700 square feet of total space, this family home is an ideal location for family reunions, corporate retreats or family gatherings. An expansive fabulously appointed living room opens to the gourmet chef’s kitchen and formal dining area, perfect for entertaining all of your favorite people. This is a one of a kind luxury residence with a extra large living room, separate family room which create an ideal setting for family and friend gatherings. Cultivate vacation memories that will last a lifetime on an multi-acre footprint of property and adjacent open space. Enjoy privacy and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
Ski In/Out Facilities
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A welcome tablet with all of the home details will be on the kitchen counter upon your arrival. Please refer to this tablet for home specifics!! Quiet Hours Between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:00am noise levels must be reduced to ensure everyone's rest and relaxation. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Music, TVs, conversations, including hot tub areas, should be kept at a level inaudible by other residences. Ski Storage Skis, poles, snowboards and boots should be stored in the proper ski storage. These items are very destructive to interior floors and floor coverings, so please be sure not to bring into the home. Kitchen - Non-Stick Pots & Pans Please help us keep the pots & pans in great condition! Do not use metal utensils or sharp instruments in a nonstick pan. Such use can damage the nonstick surface. Lights In the spirit of energy conservation, please turn off all lights in unoccupied rooms and all outdoor lighting when not in use and upon your departure. Thank you! Pet Policy Pets are not allowed in any residence. A fee will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given for remaining nights. No Smoking of Any Kind FINES PLUS CLEANING FEES WILL BE CHARGED. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND within the residences or building, any legal smoking must take place outside of the building and at least 15 feet (4.6 meters) away from any entrances including surrounding buildings and entrances. For information regarding the Colorado Clean Indoor Air Act, visit www.colorado.gov. For information regarding the Colorado Marijuana Law and legal consumption, please visit http://www.vailgov.com/departments/police/town-ordinances-rules/colorado-marijuana-law Thermostat/Heat There are thermostats throughout the home. In an effort to conserve energy, upon your final departure, please turn all thermostats to 65 degrees. [For Summer: air conditioning is unavailable in this residence. The evening temperatures are approximately 50(F) so buildings typically do not offer a/c.] Housekeeping Your rental includes a checkout clean. Additional housekeeping services may be arranged with a 48-hour notice for a fee. Please contact us to arrange extra cleaning. Housekeeping may be closed on weekends and holidays. Residence Belongings The items in this residence are individually owned. If your group is in multiple residences, please refrain from moving belongings from one to another (kitchen items, bedding, fans, heaters, etc.).