Elegant Villa amid the Rolling Tuscan HIlls wtih Pool and Gym
Truly a masterpiece of creative design, this elegant villa blends the comfort and quality of modern living with the beauty of traditional architecture to create a little piece of luxury in the heart of Tuscany!
A part of a prestigious estate with 600-year-old wine farm in the infamous Chianti region, Villa Morino sits in a charming and isolated meadow amid the rolling hills of Tuscany. With its stone exterior walls, beamed ceilings and cotto floor tiles, Morino embodies much of the typical Tuscan country style, with a few contemporary upgrades and a little loving restoration. The beautiful villa consists of three separate buildings - the Main House, Caslolare and The Barn. There are six bedrooms in the Main House, two in Calsolare Stalla and a further two in The Barn.
The Main House can be found tucked away among the mulberry and olive trees. Upon entry, you are welcomed by the vast open plan kitchen and dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Morino is a historical home within a sensational Tuscan country estate in the heart of the Chianti Classico region, surrounded by the traditional countryside landscape: farms, forests, vineyards and ancient hamlets, sewn together by the infinite winding of the Greve River. The location is perfect for a wine tasting, as a world-famous wine (and olive oil!) producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo and many others. Indeed, having been featured in most popular films, this opulent estate offers a truly idyllic rural retreat. Stroll around the estate or explore by bike, with winding forests, olive groves and vineyards. While you will feel utterly isolated and at one with the natural world, in fact the closest towns of Greve and Panzano are within a 10-minute drive. In fact, the villa is perfectly located both to visit the art cities (with Florence about a 45-minute drive away, or Siena a little further afield, ideal for a day trip) and enjoying the tranquil calm of the Tuscan countryside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required upon arrival for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 3.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, plus mid-week change.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €25 per day per day will apply (paid locally).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, plus 3 hours daily cleaning included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Extra €350 per week, paid locally.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion) - best to enquire with us beforehand.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during high and mid season, 3 nights during all other periods. Prices for short stays are on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.