Delightful Villa surrounded by Vineyards with Pool
Villa Le Fauci is a traditional 19th century Tuscan farmhouse with a unique design, converted into a luxury holiday rental in one of the lesser known areas of Tuscany, away from all the crowds. Instead, you are surrounded by nothing but olive groves, vineyards and golden fields of wheat that patchwork the landscape, where wild boar, foxes and deer roam freely.
This loving restoration has stayed loyal to the buildings past, maintaining the original terracotta tiles, gorgeous chestnut wood beams and interior stone walls, whilst adding lavish modern furnishings and the large infinity pool to create the perfect marriage of old and new.
This region has forever been a place of rest, and was where the Knights Templar would come to soothe mind, body and soul during the time of the Crusades. Come follow this tradition with friends or family, and experience this timeless area of peace and relaxation, steeped in ancient...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Situated where the provinces of Pisa, Siena and Florence meet, the villa is just a short distance from the well preserved historical towns of Volterra and San Gimignano. The village of Montelopio, about 2 km from the Villa, boasts an ancient history. The Etruscans, Longobards, the seafaring Republic of Pisa, the Templars and the noble families of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany have all left their traces as they passed through or settled, attracted by this “prosperous hill”. The location of the villa is ideal for visiting the most important cultural and artistic centers of Tuscany. Distances to the following places : - San Gimignano 29 km - San Miniato 29 km - Certaldo 35 km - Livorno 45 km - Pisa 48 km - Vinci 48 km - Lucca 49 km - Viareggio 65 km - Pistoia 65 km - Siena 68 km - Florence 73 km - Carrara 93 km - Montalcino 106 km - Pienza 119 km - Arezzo 120 km - Grosseto 120 km - Montepulciano 125 km - Spa (Casciana Terme) 25 km - Volterra 25 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per week will apply (payable locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to mid-September. Flexible during any other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €4,50 per unit/cubic meter, payable locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning not included €0,45 per kw, payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings and any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges. Please note stag/hen parties are not allowed.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights from January to April and from October to December. 7 nights during any other periods.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately end-April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.