Mediteranean Villa with River Views
Enjoy modern comforts in this contemporary villa in Mallorca. With the added comforts of air conditioning throughout and high quality furnishings and décor, you’ll certainly relax in style. Walk to the beach and restaurants, and swim in a private pool with a view of the river Albufera. The covered terrace has a comfortable seating area and dining table perfect for an al fresco meal from the built-in barbecue.
Inside, you’ll be wowed by an abundance of light from full-length windows and patio doors. The bright open-plan living and dining area has a television with DVD player, and the fully equipped modern kitchen’s large island doubles as a breakfast bar. With four bedrooms (two doubles, a twin and a single) and two bathrooms, seven guests can sleep in comfort.
You’re a short walk from the white sandy beach at Playa de Muro and several restaurants, including the Miama Beach Club’s sea views and excellent cocktails...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Alcudia is one of the most visited destinations in Majorca, with its history, charm and gothic revival architecture. It has plenty of magnificent, scenic sandy beaches for you to explore stretching several kilometres giving your party ample space to explore, some even offer great places to snorkel (not all of the beaches that can provide this activity will have the equipment to hire). For the families or the kids at heart, there is the Alcudia Hidropark with a water golf course, water slides and pools. You may also pursue the streets of Alcudia for their open-air street markets and sample the food they have to offer. Alcudia is not the only stunning place to visit nearby; you have Cala Sant Vicenc – home to three beautiful beaches, as well as Pollença just along the coast. Pollença is an alluring town, at the base of the Tramuntana mountains, which is the largest natural reserve on the island, well known for its beauty and scenery. It was recently declared a World Heritage site, and the mountain range offers spectacular views and is a wonderful destination for hikers, cyclists and even bird watchers. Pollença is also rich in history with the famous Calvari steps which are a 365-step stairway that leads up to the chapel on the top of the hill known as Calvary. It is also home to a Romanesque 19th-century bridge that is shrouded in mystery, as no one knows for sure its origin. There is so much to explore, experience and take in as you visit the nearby towns, there truly is something for everyone in this spectacular part of Spain. A sandier beach can be found at Alcudia. The elegant, white sand here does get busy at peak times, but it’s still a pretty laidback beach. You will need to jump in the car to enjoy a day out here, with the journey taking around 10 minutes. There are plenty of sun loungers and deckchairs to relax on, and the water is shallow, providing safe conditions for the children to go swimming. Several cafés line the beachfront, so you can quickly grab some snacks for lunch. Further inland, the historic old town of Alcudia is a fascinating place to spend a few hours. Go through one of the impressive gates that are built into the 14th-century town walls, and you’ll find cobbled streets and squares lined with boutiques and cafés. Wherever you wander, it’s a great place to mix with the locals and soak up the bustling atmosphere. Must-see sites include the medieval parish Church of Sant Jaume and the Roman ruins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire
- Security deposit : £200 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : whatever is stated on the listing
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.