Luxurious Villa with Stunning Views
Situated within the popular residential area of Alcanada, Villa Beatrisa is a luxuriously modern holiday home that enjoys stunning sea views and is just a short distance away from amenities and charming villages.
There’s a bright and contemporary feel throughout Villa Beatrisa, which is mostly down to the neutral décor and stylish furnishings. The abundance of light that enters through the large windows and patio doors certainly helps also.
The main living space is vast and open plan. A lounge area features a comfortable sofa and selection of chairs that are ideally positioned to enjoy the views through patio doors, which also provide access to the outside space.
There’s also a flat screen television for watching films in the evenings. Sharing this area is a designer kitchen that’s equipped with all the modern facilities as well as a small table and chairs for enjoying breakfast.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Beatrisa is set within an attractive residential area, with amenities such as restaurants, shops and a supermarket just a few minutes’ walk away. The famous Alcanada Golf Course is nearby also. You can stroll down to Alcanada Beach in under 15 minutes. Here you’ll enjoy a quiet stretch of coast that’s lapped by calm, turquoise waters that are ideal for swimming. It’s also the perfect place to relax on the beach and look out to the lighthouse that sits on the small island just off the shore. Alcanada Beach is more rocky and pebbled than sandy, but this means there’s less competition for space, as some people prefer the sand. A sandier beach can be found at Alcudia. The elegant, white sand here does get busy at peak times, but it’s still a pretty laidback beach. You will need to jump in the car to enjoy a day out here, with the journey taking around 10 minutes. There are plenty of sun loungers and deckchairs to relax on, and the water is shallow, providing safe conditions for the children to go swimming. Several cafés line the beach front, so you can quickly grab some snacks for lunch. Further inland, the historic old town of Alcudia is a fascinating place to spend a few hours. Go through one of the impressive gates that are built into the 14th-century town walls, and you’ll find cobbled streets and squares lined with boutiques and cafés. Wherever you wander, it’s a great place to mix with the locals and soak up the bustling atmosphere. Must-see sites include the medieval parish Church of Sant Jaume and the Roman ruins.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 1000 Euros - credit card details and expiry date to be supplied in case of damage to the property. The local Property Manager will contact you via email to request your details, this amount will be blocked on the credit card, not taken. Once the property manager confirms no damage the block will be released.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Property manager levy? : €70 per booking - Included in rental cost
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots and Highchairs are chargeable - 50 euros per item per week. Bedding is not included therefore clients are advised to bring cot bedding.