Modern, Unique Villa with Goregous Views, Terrace, and Pool
This one-of-a-kind villa in Mallorca will surprise you at every turn. Though it’s sleek and modern, it also embodies the warmth of the countryside.
Tall ceilings and wood-framed picture windows let warm light spill across the luxurious marble floors of the living and dining room.
The galley style kitchen feels open and breezy, thanks to the glass door leading out to the patio at one end.
You’ll love the clever private dining terrace, overlooking fig trees, flowers, and the breathtaking fields and mountains beyond.
The lawned garden and swimming pool provide ample space for the kids to play (or for you to catch up on holiday reading).
Back inside, the simplicity of the modern decor will calm your mind - there are no worries allowed on this villa holiday.
The bright blue waters at Puerto Pollença (7 km) make for excellent scuba diving, but if you’re in the mood for more...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Cabelo is a stylish modern house in the countryside of the Pollença region, on the quiet side of Majorca. It boasts scenic views towards the Tramuntana mountains and the Formentor peninsula. Relax on the white sandy beaches of Alcúdia or stroll through the medieval streets of Pollença. The local town of Pollença offers restaurants, shops and all the facilities guests would require, and is a mere 10-minute drive. Getting there is an easy 50-minute drive from Son Sant Joan airport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please enquire
- Security deposit : £200 payable by credit or debit card before the arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax €2.20 per person per night for over 16's - not included in the rental price; to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to supplier
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning, where available, will operate on a timer between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and again from 8pm to 8am