Stylish Grand Villa with a Private Pool and Jacuzzi
Villa Lidia is situated in Maleme, built on a historic and famous hill. Not only does it offer amazing views, but this villa in Maleme also has quick access to other parts of the prefecture of Chania. The historic village of Maleme Chania, is an area with amazing sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, awaiting it’s visitors to show them the secrets of Xenios Zeus.
The residence is ideally located close to the cosmopolitan villages of Platanias and Agia Marina, the traditional village of Kolimpari and Tavronitis, and the exquisite peninsula of Rodopou. The area is full of great sandy beaches, pure nature, traditional settlements, and famous taverns world known for the local cuisine. In a short distance you will find also, the famous beaches of Gramvousa-Balos, Falasarna and Elafonissi.
Maleme is 16 kilometers west from the city of Chania and only 2 kilometers from the cosmopolitan Platanias. It is a fishing village...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
The residence is ideally located close to the cosmopolitan villages of Platanias and Agia Marina, the traditional village of Kolimpari and Tavronitis, and the exquisite peninsula of Rodopou.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.