Luxurious Villa offering Countryside Views with Indoor Spa area and Pool
Firmly planted in between Florence and Lucca, closeby to a range of relaxing thermal spas, Villa Ferdinando leaves nothing to be desired, complete with a large L-shaped outdoor pool, a barbecue area, private parking and neutral modern finishes throughout. There’s even an indoor spa area boasting a gorgeous Turkish bath, a large glass hydromassage and jacuzzi area with outdoor views, plus a dedicated relaxation area.
With countryside views all around, Villa Ferdinando is like a dose of fresh Tuscany air, allowing you the little luxurious while also placing you in close proximity with the Tuscany landscape, offering you uninterrupted, widespread views of its hilly terrains.
The villa has five spacious double bedrooms, each with their sophisticated en-suite bathrooms with mostly rounded sinks and huge walk-in showers. On the ground floor, there’s an ultra modern open plan living, dining and kitchen area, along with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is only moments away from the local spa town of Montecatini Terme which boasts a variety of tantalising ancient spas perfect for hours spent unwinding and letting your stresses float away. Amenities such as shops and restaurants are all within 5 minutes away, while Montecatini Golf Club is only a short car journey away too. Perhaps one of the most standout attractions nearby, Vinci - the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci located along the magical Versilian coast is a must see, home to a range of beautiful resorts. The graceful Renaissance style city of Florence that’s 50km away is perfect for a day trip, while Pisa is even closer, just 20km away and is ideal for a day spent exploring the local architecture. Don’t forget to drop by one of Tuscany’s most famous and well loved chocolatiers - Monsummano who creates chocolate like you’ve never experienced before - velvety, soft and melts on the tongue.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price up to 300 KW/week (Extra €0,40/KW when exceeding 300 KW).
- > If not included, what are they? : Energy costs over € 200 per week, € 0,35/Kwh
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price up to 300 KW/week (Extra €0,40/KW when exceeding 300 KW).
- Linen & towels included? : One set/person of linen, bath towels, pool towels, bathrobe and slippers included. For bookings of 2+ weeks, mid-stay change is also included.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €180, paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price up to 300 kWh, €0,40 per kWh if exceeding 300 kWh.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Use of Spa (Sauna, Steam Bath, relaxing beds) extra €30 per hour, paid locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : 1 set of bathrobe and slippers per person.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.