Charming, Country Style Villa with Vineyards and a Pool
If you’re looking for an inspirational setting for your holiday, look no further than Villa Falti. A recently restored farmhouse positioned on the grounds of a castle and surrounded by idyllic Chianti countryside, it’s pretty special.
And this is the place to immerse yourselves in true Tuscan country style. The villa itself is one of five properties on the castle estate. Boasting bountiful olive groves, vineyards and even saffron fields, there are so many ways to explore the vast grounds, and the castle itself. You can even join a tour of the castle, where you’ll get the chance to step into the ancient underground cellars for a tipple of the estate’s renowned wine.
But, firstly, to the villa. A beautifully renovated farmhouse complete with rustic wooden beams and typical Tuscan furnishings, it’s elegant yet cosy and comfortable. Villa Falti comprises the main villa with seven beautiful and spacious bedrooms, each...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Tax : Tourist tax €1.00 per person, per day
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Minimum stay : 2 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price €250 fee
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Other Ts and Cs : Private swimming pool open between 1st May - 30th September